[CentOS-virt] my domU from jailtime.org using latests xen kernel freezees

Mon May 26 21:49:58 UTC 2008
Daniel de Kok <me at danieldk.org>

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com> wrote:
> Christopher G. Stach II wrote on Thu, 22 May 2008 21:27:13 -0500:
>
>> There are a lot of benefits to using jailtime images which are obvious
>> to those who need them.
>
> Which would be? (Remember, we are talking of CentOS 5 images only!)

Additionally, I would advice against using non-official CentOS 5
image. There is no guarantee for their integrity whatsoever. Yes, I
know that jailtime has been providing images for a long time, but they
are not developed by CentOS, nor QAed by CentOS.

Take care,
Daniel