[CentOS-virt] Need Help with Xen Please

Sun Nov 16 00:00:46 UTC 2008
Jason Taylor <cto at hostbigger.com>

Hello:

I am new to Xen and have been having problems getting it to run properly on
CentOS 5.2. One thing to note is that the base Xen installs fine it seems
but when trying to create the virtual instance (domU) it says it cannot
connect to the console.  I have looked up the error but cannot find anything
specific to try.  I currently only have access to the server remotely via
SSH, if this matters at all.

qemu: the number of cpus is 1

 *** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/768 format raw driver
 0x80e7940

 *** image /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/5/5632 format raw driver
 0x80e7940 Watching /local/domain/5/logdirty/next-active

 Could not initialize SDL - exiting

I would really appreciate any assistance from anyone who knows Xen and
CentOS.

Thanks

Jason