[CentOS-virt] xen domains autostart

Mon Nov 3 12:31:31 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

David Hláèik wrote on Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:59:00 +0100:

> libvir: error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor:

Looks like your libvirt version doesn't match xen version.

> I know that , when i am using xm style config, i am able to create
> symlink in /etc/xen/auto ... but those are virsh config files.

I think that doesn't matter or does virsh add the VM to the xenstore? How
do you start the VM now? If the domain is in the xenstore it will
automatically be started after a shutdown of the host system if it was
running before that shutdown. If it is not in the xenstore you use
symlinks.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany