[CentOS-virt] bonding over bridge or bridge over bonding ?

Fri Oct 24 13:21:49 UTC 2008
Mickaël Canévet <canevet at embl.fr>

Forgot to mention it, but yes, I edited /etc/modprobe.conf.

BTW, I can make the bridge working alone, and the bonding alone also ;
but not together.

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 09:25 -0400, Roy Firestein wrote:
> Did you also edit the modprobe.conf file?
> Here is a good guide:
> http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BondingInterfaces
>
> Good luck,
> Roy Firestein

Mickaël Canévet.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Grenoble Outstation. FRANCE