[CentOS-virt] amazon web services and CentOS

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Sep 28 23:11:09 UTC 2008

hi,

Over the last few months, based on the fact that people were asking me
about it, I was in turn asking Amazon what they are doing to make CentOS
available on their EC2 platform.

After much conversation to / from their end, they are in a situation
where they have offered me some access and credits to make the whole
CentOS on AWS happen. This is the sort of thing right up the VirtSIG
alley, so am wondering if there are people here who would like to help
out at all ?