[CentOS-virt] Virt-install

mattias

mj at mjw.se
Wed Apr 29 10:16:26 UTC 2009

Thanks but i not use x on the server

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: centos-virt-bounces at centos.org
[mailto:centos-virt-bounces at centos.org] För Ljubomir Ljubojevic
Skickat: den 29 april 2009 12:12
Till: Discussion about the virtualization on CentOS
Ämne: Re: [CentOS-virt] Virt-install

mattias wrote:
> Exuse all my questiosn but i not find any info about virt-install on
> centos.org So how install e.g debian with virt-install with an iso?
My suggestion is to go install
http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/lfarkas.repo in your
/etc/yumconfig.d folder and run "yum install virt-manager" and maybe few

more needed packages. It is GUI for management of virtual machines. It
is under the Red Hat's wing and I used it to easily set ALL parameters
for install. There is no need for virt-install commands.