[CentOS-virt] state of lfarkas KVM repository + Centos KVM wiki

Fri Apr 24 23:02:34 UTC 2009
Lucas Timm LH <linuxhelper at gmail.com>

I didn't read this thread untill here, but mr Levente Farkas, I just wanna
thank you by your LFarkas Repo! Last year (at october untill december) I use
it to do my experiments with KVM (to my Conclusion's Course Job) and it
helps me a lot. :)