[CentOS-virt] Machine freeze

Fri Apr 3 14:43:03 UTC 2009
Maros Timko <timkom at gmail.com>

Yes,

mem and disk check was also our first thing to do. But it happened on
different machines (1950s and 2950s), different BIOS versions and number of
NICs. The freeze situation is unrecoverable - machine replies to pings, but
did not write anything to console. You cannot SSH to it, the only thing we
could do is power down the machine. After that everything is fine.

Thanks.