[CentOS-virt] state of lfarkas KVM repository + Centos KVM wiki

Thu Apr 23 12:27:24 UTC 2009
Julian Price <centos.org at jul17pri.co.uk>

Rainer Traut wrote:

 > But my actual question is, what's the state of lfarkas repository?
 > Can it be trusted? Sadly there is no frontpage on http://www.lfarkas.org/

Levente Farkas contributes on the centos-devel list and I have seen
several other posts from people using those RPMs so yes, I trust them.

I have been asking for them to be put them into a repository...
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2009-April/004419.html
...but I guess sorting out issues arising from CentOS 5.3 is higher
priority right now.

Running KVM as an unpriviledged user is on my to-do list so I will
follow the outcome of that thread with interest.

Thanks
Julian