[CentOS-virt] lfarkas Repository + KVM on centos Wiki

Thu Apr 23 17:07:13 UTC 2009
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

Rainer Traut wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've succesfully installed a F10 x86_64 KVM guest on C5 x86_64 with the
> help of the wiki - running for 7 days now. :)
>
> Two questions;
> What's the state of the lfarkas's repository - can it be trusted - I
> guess yes but google did not help much.
> It's only mentioned in the kvm howto - not under the third party repos.
> And sadly http://www.lfarkas.org/ is empty.

I suppose you already know that kvm will be included by default in the
upcoming 5.4 release ?
It will be provided only for x86_64 though (afaik ...)

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`
  test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init 6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh