[CentOS-virt] xendomains not autostarting

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Dec 1 10:31:22 UTC 2009

Ben M. wrote on Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:39:25 -0500:

> Is there a queue or a file I can purge?

You can remove it from the xen store with xm delete.
However, an xm list will show all domains that are in storage, running or
not. As your last xm list didn't show it I would assume it's not in the
store anymore (if it was). If you want to see if the xen store works ok
then just add it with "xm start". After this xm create will give you an
error until you remove it with xm delete. When you stop xendomains (and
this domain is running) it should stop the domain, when you start it it
should start the domain. You have to remove the symlink.
If you go back to non-Xen store managed domains then I would first test if
xendomains starts up fine without any auto symlinks.

BTW, ">" have to be at the *start* of the line to be recognized as quote
markers.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany