[CentOS-virt] xendomains not autostarting

Wed Dec 2 12:38:12 UTC 2009
Ben M. <centos at rivint.com>

Thanks for everyone's help here. I need to put a RAID on this anyhow and
am just losing way to much time on this and can't resolve it. I am
pretty sure I inadvertently hosed something by removing a service (or
subsequent dependency) from dom0 or "playing" with xm and virsh commands
too much. One of the great things about a Xen environment is its ability
to recover from a disaster in minimal time.