[CentOS-virt] Centos 5.2, Xen and "/lib[64]/tls"

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Fri Feb 13 16:04:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm setting up a few machines for virtualization using Xen on Centos 5.2
x86_64. A lot of how-to's out there tell me to do something like "mv
/lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled" or similar actions or else Xen might not work
correctly. Is this something that is still relevant or does it only apply
to older versions of Xen/Centos? If this is still necessary what is the
best way to disable this permantently so that after an update the directory
doesn't get created again?

Regards,
   Dennis