[CentOS-virt] Mixed dom0/domU usage?

Wed Feb 4 14:27:45 UTC 2009
Ben Montanelli <montanelli at rivint.com>

With this in mind, that dom0 should be lightweight, is there a list of
optimal minimal services to run in a CentOS dom0?

I assume no need to uninstall, just a service toggle off in runlevels 3
and 5?

I believe some apps and services might be useful if a maintenance task
required some utils running out of dom0 with some burden on the domUs
for a while.

Regards,
Ben