[CentOS-virt] Alternate console method for Windows 2003 server

Fri Feb 6 16:00:57 UTC 2009
Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com>

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM, James Roman <james_roman at ssaihq.com> wrote:
> I have a DomU running Windows 2003 server that occasionally blue screens
> (or at least I assume it does). Obviously, when it does, I lose the
> ability to open a VNC console. Is there some method for sending the
> windows console to another location that can be viewed if the system dies?
>
> Centos 5.2
> 2.6.18-92.1.6.el5xen kernel

If a physical Windows machine blue screens, can you get more
information from it?
I'm not sure what you're trying to obtain here, other than some domU
debugging which is outside the console area anyway.

jerry