[CentOS-virt] Ubuntu 8.04 DomU image from jailtime.org on CentOS 5.2 Dom0

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:52:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Devraj Mukherjee <devraj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
> Thanks for the message. I got a little bit further but still no joy,
> its stops with the following messages. Is it better off installing
> Ubuntu in the image?

Boris has a bunch of howtos on this sort of thing...

Here is one for Ubuntu on CentOS 5.2:
http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2008/10/28/install-ubuntu-intrepid-server-pv-domu-at-xen-33-port-via-httpgetco-centos-52-dom0/

I am pretty sure that problem below is still fixable, but the hour is
late, so I remember the solution...
Google and/or xen.markmail.org may have some hints for you...

Best of Luck.

Todd

--
Todd Deshane