[CentOS-virt] Ubuntu 8.04 DomU image from jailtime.org on CentOS 5.2 Dom0

Devraj Mukherjee

devraj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:55:00 UTC 2009

Hi Todd / all,

Thanks again for responding to me. Interestingly the screen dump of
virt-install on that howto is different from mine. Mine actually
doesn't ask about fully virtualized guests.

How can I start virt-install to boot from an ISO?

Thanks.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)