[CentOS-virt] stability issues with KVM 82

Michael Schenck

limeschenck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 21:47:46 UTC 2009

CentOS-Virt,

As a follow up; These issues actually seemed to disappear when I went with
the e1000 model instead of virtio.  I even put the virtuals through some
heavy load in this configuration with no trouble.  Please don't be dissuaded
by my previous complaint.  If you do run into issues with virtio, try using
e1000 and hopefully your problems will go away.

Best Regards,
Michael Schenck