[CentOS-virt] Ubuntu 8.04 DomU image from jailtime.org on CentOS 5.2 Dom0

Wed Jan 7 05:41:23 UTC 2009
Devraj Mukherjee <devraj at gmail.com>

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the message. I got a little bit further but still no joy,
its stops with the following messages. Is it better off installing
Ubuntu in the image?

mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
Setting up other filesystems.
Setting up new root fs
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
no fstab.sys, mounting internal defaults
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
Switching to new root and running init.
unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory
 [root at sphere auto]#