[CentOS-virt] Activity logger for Xen Guest Domains using libvirt

Fri Jan 9 12:31:23 UTC 2009
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Devraj Mukherjee wrote on Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:41:55 +1100:

> Wondering if anyone knows of any tools I can run on my Dom0 to log
> various stats (like CPU usage, memory usage, etc) for each guest
> domain for analysis over a period of time? I can see that xentop
> displays that information anyway but would be nice to be able to
> present that information on a web based interface for day to day
> administration.
>
> Also any tools that send out email notifications in case of a guest
> running in critical condition like out of memory etc.

not really virt-related your questions ;-)
munin for long-time monitoring and graphs. bigsister for critical limit
monitoring and alerts.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany