[CentOS-virt] Cluster failover

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:15:25 UTC 2009

hi,

I have 3 nodes of CentOS 5.3 running xen virtual machines as virtual
machine service. This cluster is working fine. One thing I would like
to know that how to make failover only to  third node. What I mean to
say is: I have 3 virtual machine  running on node 1 and 2 virtual
machines running on node 2. Now if node 1 fails I want my the node1
virtual machines  to be stared only on node 3 but not on node2.
Similary if node2 breaks, I want virtual machines to be started on
node3 but never on node 1.

Thanks !
Paras.