[CentOS-virt] fully virt Xen DomU network question

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:58:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Coert
Waagmeester<lgroups at waagmeester.co.za> wrote:

> I have a working xen setup with 3 paravirt domUs and one Windblows 2003
> fully virt domU.
>
> There are to virtual networks.
>
> As far as I can tell in the paravirt Linux DomUs I have gigabit
> networking, but not in the fully virt Windows 2003 domU....
>
> Is there a setting for this, or is it not yet supported?
>
> I run xen-3.0.3-64.el5_2.3

Both networks should be available in the Linux and the Windows domU's.
Could you send the Xen configfiles for the domU's ? They should list
to which network each domU gets attached.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)