[CentOS-virt] Backing up a running KVM guest

Wed Mar 25 22:06:46 UTC 2009
Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 01:22:43PM +0000, Julian Price wrote:
> It has not been released yet and it's a first draft, so break it to me
> gently...
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BackupKVMGuest

Interesting read. One other alternative, with drbd:
  1) break sync on other node
  2) backup on other node
  3) resync other node

Of course, drbd may not be best suited for disk intensive uses but your
milleage may vary...

Rui

--
Grudnuk demand sustenance!
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 11th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?