[CentOS-virt] VLAN bridge config for xen - Was: Controlling allocation of ethernet devices and KVM

Tait Clarridge tait at clarridge.ca
Fri Nov 27 23:24:25 UTC 2009

> > Interesting, thanks for the info. Can I specify which VLANs it is going
> > to configure and bridge?
> Of course you can. It's all well documented and published at
> www.centos.org/docs

I am well aware of the docs, must have missed that section.

I was relatively new to VLANs when I used the script, and in the script
we have it so we can easily change the vlan trunk interface without
having to change the name and internals of all the ifcfg scripts.

Just my two cents, I like having very portable scripts instead of doing
a mass reconfiguration I can change one line and its all good.