[CentOS-virt] xendomains not autostarting

Ben M.

centos at rivint.com
Mon Nov 30 20:02:14 UTC 2009

I apologize about that list etiquette breach. Was completely unaware a
thread string was attached somewhere. Never knew that. I will observe
that courtesy.

I will go through yours and Christopher's points after I get some needed
other work done. After that, I may just backup the domUs I developed and
do a new install. I must have hosed something.