[CentOS-virt] virt-manager issues?

Tue Nov 24 03:43:54 UTC 2009
Dennis J. <dennisml at conversis.de>

Found the cause of the problem. It seems virt-manager parses both its own
config files and those under /etc/xen. There were still the config files
for the old VMs in /etc/xen but after the "virsh edit" libvirt also create
new ones for the renamed VMs. This apparently confused virt-manager. After
removing the old config files in /etc/xen things look ok now.

Looks like the rename-case is not properly handled by libvirt (the old
files should be removed after creating the new ones).

Regards,
   Dennis