[CentOS-virt] XEN and RH 6

Tue Nov 10 14:36:17 UTC 2009
Ben M. <centos at rivint.com>

I concur with Pasi. Please substantiate claims of fact with links.
Otherwise it is relegated to my phantom fact & rumor mongering folders,
which is where this conversation is heading. Pasi asked several times
for substantiation and I see he requests have been completely ignored or
sidestepped.

If there is some factual basis to below please supply:

A) "Still it isn't official, but Citrix XenServer will disappears soon
... It will be integrated under Microsoft Hyper-V ...."

[Which seems to be awkward since the other way around would be better
(Hyper-V off of XenServer).]

and the basis of:

B) "Citrix virtualization bussiness will be focused only on Management
and Desktop virtualization using Hper-V as a first platform and second
VMware."

Repeating (unsubstantiated statements over and over does not make them
more true or helpful for the list members to stay informed, it is only a
social engineering tool not an answer. Do you have some links to these
statements?