[CentOS-virt] Xen domU default gateway missing/ARP table full

Thu Nov 19 16:12:14 UTC 2009
Christopher Hunt <dharmachris at gmail.com>

Ken,
     I think Pasi's on to something there, I bet the GATEWAY command in
ifcfg-eth0 is mistyped or has a syntax error.  In the interem, however, a
better hack might be to move the route statement from rc.local, which only
runs at boot, to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0 .  That will
enable the network service to restart or the eth0 interface to downup
without removing the default route.

-Chris