[CentOS-virt] Problem with CentOS 5.3 Xen and Windows Server 2008 HVM DomU

Veli-Pekka Kestilä centos at vpk.nu
Mon Oct 19 09:21:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have CentOS 5.3 64bit and couple of Windows Server 2008 32Bit DomU's
on it.

Problem is that I got hit with the "A clock interrupt was not recevied
on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" Blue Screen
when trying to run with more than one CPU

When searching around I found that official XEN distribution
(development version) has some fixes for it, but is there anything I
could do on CentOS / windows quest to get the things working with more
than one CPU.

Greetings,
Veli-Pekka Kestilä