[CentOS-virt] Xen network problem

Ben M. centos at rivint.com
Fri Oct 30 21:34:54 UTC 2009

Not trying to take this off-topic, I think it is relevant.

Christopher: When I booted up with dom0-cpus 1, Windows 2008 could not
"find" its second cpu. However, once up, I can "xm or virt-manager" it
down to 1 cpu on cup 0 and everything is fine.

Is this a unique issue or do you have a tweak or hack to force smp with
dom0 on one cpu?