[CentOS-virt] Testing new Xen Version and rollback.

Ben M.

centos at rivint.com
Thu Oct 8 22:57:09 UTC 2009

I do not have a comprehensive grasp on startup scripts, as well as what
files are not rolled into the kernel itself.

In other words, I don't understand yet when a new kernel is installed,
whether there are any support files that come with it, or whether
everything that, for instance, the Xen kernel needs, are entirely within
that kernel file (hardware drivers).

If it is just a matter of having a section for it in grub.conf.