[CentOS-virt] Error setting up bridge with static IP address

Neil Aggarwal

neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Oct 20 18:20:28 UTC 2009

Actually, this worked.  I am able to SSH to the box
on the 192.168.2.200 IP address.  I had a typo in
my ssh command.  Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.