[CentOS-virt] Error setting up bridge with static IP address

Neil Aggarwal

neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Tue Oct 20 18:26:45 UTC 2009

I downloaded the DVD iso using the torrent file from
one of the mirrors showing it.

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.