[CentOS-virt] Testing new Xen Version and rollback.

Fri Oct 9 00:39:08 UTC 2009
Ben M. <centos at rivint.com>

Thanks, the stacklet.com directions looked pretty non-invasive and I
will try it after a backup. I just wanted to get an idea if depmod will
do anything other than make the new kernel to test "system ready."