[CentOS-virt] LVM Lockout

Wed Oct 14 16:41:13 UTC 2009
Ben M. <centos at rivint.com>

Thanks, I am going to try this. I finally got in by disconnecting the
new RAID1 (nv fakeraid) and then linux rescue could mount the drives and
volumes, I deleted the fstab entry and I'm good again.

I'm gonna take one more shot at adding this additional storage and will
try your suggestion if it happens again.

Are there any known issues with Xen/CentOS "standard" and adding new
drives and dmraid "automagically" activating them?

I have to say my biggest mistake was trying to add the pv (hd) to the
existing vgs so I could migrate some virtual machine to the other array.

Big mess.