[CentOS-virt] KVM - restart of VMs after rejoin a node into cluster

Thu Feb 11 10:17:04 UTC 2010
Ingmar <ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com>

Hi,

I have the following problem ...

I have a cluster with 2 nodes and use the Vrtualisierung KVM (83-105.el5_4.22)  on CentOS 5.4 (x64 - 2.6.18-164.6.1.el5) with drbd 8.3.6.
For the cluster, I use the following software tools:
- heartbeat (3.0.1)
- pacemaker (1.0.7) and
- libvirt (0.6.3).

If a node has been switched off or he was placed on standby and I activate it again, all VMs will be restarted (reboot) after the 2nd Node is online and active.

Is this a known problem? Does anyone know where the bug is? Is there a solution for this?

regards