[CentOS-virt] Can I use direct attached storage as a shared filesystem in Xen

Tue Feb 9 15:21:44 UTC 2010
Rich <rhdyes at gmail.com>

So how do I go about doing this?  My servers are already set up as 4 virtual
machines on xen.  Each one of them have a block device setup for the data.
Can I remove those block devices and then set up the GFS or do I have to
start all over again?