[CentOS-virt] How to debug Ubuntu 8.04 LTS guest crashduring install?

Sun Jan 24 02:18:27 UTC 2010
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

> Runs fine on my centos 5.4 kvm, although I used the
> virt-manager gui to install it.

Are you using bridged networking?  I think it has something
to do with that as well as not having a DHCP server in
my network.

> Interesting little distro - thanks for bringing it to my
> attention...

I am glad you found it useful.  I think it is a great
project which adds tremendous value.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/cpanel
cPanel/WHM preinstalled on a virtual server for only $40/month!