[CentOS-virt] Fedora 12 domU will not boot kernel

Fri Jan 8 14:38:51 UTC 2010
Tait Clarridge <tait at clarridge.ca>

> I think 5.4 version of python-virtinst added some fixes aswell..
> so maybe you need to upgrade to that for F12 installation to work.
>
> Also please try running "xm console" for the guest and see what it does
> and where it crashes..

If I do xm create -c f12domU.cfg it says "Starting Domain f12domU" and
then brings me back to the command prompt on dom0.

Thanks for the replies Pasi, I will try and get some time to bring this
host out of production to perform the upgrade.

- Tait