[CentOS-virt] Move Xen Image to Another Server

Wendy William

kotakomputer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 18:47:34 UTC 2010

I found that the error caused by GUI of Network (System - Administration -Network).

After I do manually setting using mc editor (midnight commander) then everything work fine!

The suggestion using manual script is come from this link:
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Bridged_networking_.28aka_.22shared_physical_device.22.29

I see this GUI of Network added more line such as: HOTPLUG, etc.