[CentOS-virt] Is kvm ready for prime time?

Fri Jun 11 10:20:10 UTC 2010
Markus Falb <markus.falb at fasel.at>

Hi,
Order of console kernel arguments matters, as far as I know, output
goes to the last console.

console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200n8
-> boot output to ttyS0

console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0
-> boot output to tty0

Maybe this could be the reason why do not see output ?

--
Best Regards
Markus