[CentOS-virt] Xen 3.1.2 on CentOS 5.5 doesn't see all 4 CPUs

Thu Jun 3 17:16:10 UTC 2010
Bryan A. Ignatow <bryan at ignatow.org>

Not looking to run Windows guests... so no problem there.  And a free
server beats $60 any day :-)

By the way, I have another one that is just about the same (4 x P-III
900Mhz and 16GB) running ESXi 3.5 U5 like a champ with no problems, so I
was hoping to get Xen up on this one (for a project I need to test out Xen
with).

And no, I have not explored KVM on there yet... even though I did load it.
 I'm really just interested in Xen right now.

B.