[CentOS-virt] is the xenconsoled crash solved?

Wed Jun 9 19:17:07 UTC 2010
Alexander Lindqvist <alexander at alphaone.se>

It is not solved in 5.5. xenconsoled still dies after a few weeks and
needs a restart to gain console access to domu's from dom0 (domu's still
responding). Has anyone found a solution to this ?

Regards / Alex