[CentOS-virt] (KVM) How can I migrate VM in a non shared storage environment?

Mon Jun 28 16:17:56 UTC 2010
Christopher Hunt <dharmachris at gmail.com>

+1 for dd + nc over ssh if necessary.

	This process can and probably will saturate your ethernet interface, so
depending upon the amount of traffic the box pushes on the public
interface the size of the partition and other factors, sometimes i add a
crossover cable between unused interfaces on the 2 boxes and run the
process over that interface, so it doesn't impact the running vms.

Cheers
-Chris