[CentOS-virt] Introducing ConVirt 2.0

jd jdsw2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 20:28:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for sharing your view points.

You are right, If some one wants to make a mess.. they can do it as easily with Web interface as with command line tools.

As far as *good* reasons why you may want to consider ConVirt 2.0 for your needs, please see the following url,

Feel free to compare it with other open source tools and give suggestions on what you would like to see.

Just a side note, one announcement per release is hardly be categorized under  "spamming"  or "commercials".