[CentOS-virt] PVM Ubuntu and xconsole error with XEN+CentOS

Fernando Castillo Ortiz fcastillo at emergya.es
Wed Mar 24 09:05:14 UTC 2010

I tell you my problem: I've installed a Ubuntu's HVM guest in CentOS with
XEN, then I convert my HVM to PVM based in this tutto :
After this modification everythings it runs fine but I have a problem with
xconsole, I don't see anything when I run the command "xm console ID" , I
only see the boot proccess and the last line that I can see it's :
* Running local boot scripts (/etc/rc.local)                            [ OK
I attached you my config file

PS: Sorry for my English
Fernando Castillo Ortiz
Área de Operaciones