[CentOS-virt] Introducing ConVirt 2.0

Tue Mar 9 20:28:19 UTC 2010
jd <jdsw2002 at yahoo.com>

Thanks for sharing your view points.

You are right, If some one wants to make a mess.. they can do it as easily with Web interface as with command line tools.

As far as *good* reasons why you may want to consider ConVirt 2.0 for your needs, please see the following url,

http://convirture.com/products_opensource.html

Feel free to compare it with other open source tools and give suggestions on what you would like to see.

Just a side note, one announcement per release is hardly be categorized under  "spamming"  or "commercials".