[CentOS-virt] Conversion steps from Vmware server 2 to Centos KVM 5.5

Mon Nov 1 15:07:00 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

So I have finally carved out some time and need to start converting my vm's
from Vmware server to KVM and I was wondering if anyone had the specfic
steps that need to be taken...I understand how to convert the disks
etc..what I am interested in is how to get them to use virtio ones which
means iw ill need to remake initrd...so if anyone has moved from vmware
server (aka the free one) to KVM and using the virtio drivers...if you have
the complete steps that would be great...Thanks...**