[CentOS-virt] performance differences between kvm/xen

Thu Oct 14 13:15:51 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

When you get the numbers please share, as I for one would be very
interested....I have read some on the web but nothing as of late.....I just
don't have the time right now to go benchmark anything....