[CentOS-virt] performance differences between kvm/xen

Thu Oct 21 10:29:55 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 12:01 AM, Grant McWilliams wrote:
> So what we're on the verge of doing here is creating a test set... I'd
> love to see a shell script that ran a bunch of tests, gathered data
> about the system and then created an archive that would then be uploaded
> to a website which created graphs. Dreaming maybe but it would be
> consistent. So what goes in our testset?

I am trying to create just that - a kickstart that will build a machine
as a Xen dom0, build 4 domU's, fire up puppet inside the domU's do the
testing and scp results into a central git repo. Then something similar
for KVM.

will get the basic framework online today.

- KB